Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Time Keeps on Ticking

Here we are, nearing thr end of February already. This has been a very mild winter with very little snow. Billy has only had to shovel twice all winter. He has been able to pick up hours at Canada Green as well as he went back to the town clean up job already!

Eric arrived the middle of January and went back home February 18th. I'm sure he will be back again before too long. We are both anxious to start work on my "She Shed".

I've kept busy with some painting,  sold my dandelion fairy painting to Bev Hartsell, a highland cow to Lynn Szymezko and another highland cow will be delivered to Dawn Misner in April. I'm hoping to open a little shop of sorts in the shed this summer. I've made some postcards from 6 of my paintings that I think people will like and picked up some old shutters to use for displaying paintings and other things I may decide to sell.

Brit is still enjoying swimming and spending time at Kristies. Brooke quit her daycare job in Scotland and starts her new job with the board of education next week as an education assistant. Brad made his first sale as a real-estate agent this month as well. Everybody is doing well and moving forward!

Now I'm looking forward to Eric's return in a few more weeks and then we will drive back to Ontario together. Thankful for my blessed life!


No comments:

Post a Comment